Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:43:00 -0500
From:      Sam Drinkard <sam@wa4phy.net>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ports not building!

Kevin, your suggestion has just brought up something I guess I don't
understand, or I clobbered something when I build 4.4-Stable.   I just
did a "which make" and I see */bin/make*.  The same thing happened when
I THOUGHT netstat was broken, but come to find out, the netstat I was
calling was NOT in /usr/bin, but /bin.  Why, are there different
instances of these binaries?  Did I miss something so many years ago ?
Point me to the how-come!

Thanks..

Sam