Date:      Mon, 06 Jun 2005 13:51:44 -0700
From:      Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
To:        acpi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   away from FreeBSD development for a while

I have notified people of this privately for the last month.  Due to the
number of email requests I have received, I wanted to also announce this
publicly.  I am not currently working on FreeBSD development due to lack
of time.  I am reading email and will respond when I get a chance.  If
you plan to commit to ACPI, please still send me the patch for review.

I'll be back in a month or two.  First order of business will be to
finish a battery system interface rework.

Thanks for patience,
--
Nate