Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:37:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Kevin W. English" <englishk@seas.gwu.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Partitions

I just got  a 7 Gig drive. I already have window 95 on a 4 Gig partition.
I would like to put FreeBSTD on the remaining 3 Gig. My question is how do
I work out the booting sequence. By default, I'd like the PC to boot in
win95 and I'd like it to boot in FreeBSD when I put in a floppy. How do I
set up a floppy that will boot my computer in FreeBSD? I couldn't find
anything about it in the documentation.
Also I ran the setup from the floppy as described in thje documentation
after I did that, I ran fdisk and it does not show the freebsd portion
that I defined in the setup. Why not?

Thanks in advance for the help.

{   Kevin                       | "Humanity is a joke,   		 }
{     William                   |  but it's a good one."	    	 }
{	English			| -Garth Van Meter, 10:27pm  12/13/97    }
{     englishkw@computer.org	|					 }