Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2001 06:33:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      K.Greenwood <k_greenwood1@sluggy.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        benf@nexgen.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: BSD Strains

Just to clear the air, I meant in no way to impune the coding
skills of the FreeBSD contributors.  In past postings I have
thanked them, and certainly feel that practically everyone
on this list has more knowledge than do I.

I am not, nor have I ever been a coder.  I was just giving a
generic answer that is gives an overall view of the BSD sterotypes.

Apologies if this message is messy.  Trying to compose in a shrunk-
down web based email client is somewhat difficult.

--- Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>