Date:      Wed, 08 Feb 2017 14:53:33 +0100
From:      "Ronald Klop" <ronald-lists@klop.ws>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, "Lee Damon" <nomad@castle.org>
Subject:   Re: FBSD 10.3 + ZFS + Sun x4500 = utter lock up.

At work we used to run such a machine with 9.1 and 10.2. My colleague
tells me 10.3 gave errors, but he does not remember what.
The machine is not in use anymore, because of other upgrades, so I can't
verify for you.

Any reason not to try 11? I don't know if it fixes anything, but it would
be a nice data point for comparison.

Ronald.