Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 2020 15:32:52 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com>
Cc:        Roderick <hruodr@gmail.com>, Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Infinite stupid threads ...

On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 13:54:05 -0700
Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com> wrote:
> Respectfully, I beg to differ.  Etiquette is a customary code of polite
> behavior.

Respectfully, I'll pose the same challenge I posed back in the 80s. :)

Please enumerate and describe this code in objective and clear language? If you
can do that, then I will accept your premise. Science, after all.
--
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

Politeness and telling the truth are, to your certain
knowledge and mine, often opposites. Any society which
enjoins its members to adhere to both of these is a
fraud. All sorts of compromise formula have been devised to
gloss over or obscure this basic weakness. It remains
nonetheless.

This is not an exhortation to abandon politeness or telling
the truth. It is a statement which has to be carefully
thought about.