Date:      Thu, 06 Jul 2000 21:50:34 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>, Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>, Dann Lunsford <dann@greycat.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: No port of Opera? (Was: ((FreeBSD : Linux) :: (OS/2 : Windows)))

Wurgh.  Let's cut to the chase: I completely disagree.  I disagree
with your reasoning, I disagree with your conclusions, I disagree with
the arguments you present, I disagree with your characterizations of
me and of my position on this issue and I completely disagree with
your feelings on what "linux compatability is doing to FreeBSD."
If there's one thing we can agree upon, its the fact that we
disagree.  Let's quit while we're at least one up.

- Jordan