Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:24:22 -0600 (CST)
From:      Daniel Ortmann <ortmann@sparc.isl.net>
To:        dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie (David Malone)
Cc:        ortmann@sparc.isl.net, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: consistent "make -k buildworld" crash with 2 swap partitions

> On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 12:14:48AM -0600, Daniel Ortmann wrote:

> > The /etc/fstab which enables the crash is the following.  To fix it
> > comment out the second swap.  Note they are on separate drives.

> Does it still crash if you comment out the first device?

I'll try that this weekend.

> I've two swap devices, on different disks and have no problems.  Also,
> shouldn't you be using the ad driver if you're using 4.0?

Probably.  I'm sure the behavior will be the same, but I'll try that
this weekend too.

Thanks for the info.  I'll get back to you.

--
Daniel Ortmann       IBM Circuit Technology
2414 30 av NW, #D    E315, bldg 040-2

"The answers are so simple and we all know where to look,
but it's easier just to avoid the question." -- Kansas