Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2018 11:19:12 -0500
From:      Warning <warning@mytruceidentity.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Advisory: Expect a very cold winter

Forected Coldt Witer In 1 Years http://desk.mytruceidentity.com/genres/comedy/11mytz8cOmcnl92udMnK6nDSdFsuTZqXytN%2BfkprVTkJzV6j2%2FLgZauImE9%2F4qAyaUUz2U%2FGeETW5NavpWVSb8ttySCI%2B46yOShif8EZ00INd0VY%3Druc4 Foresters are expecting this winter to drop well below the average range for our area. Best prepare for freezing weather. Conder getting weather-appropriate clhing like this electallyheate vst. It has 1 hours of btery life and can get you through just about any winter weaher.

Gt inter Weatr Gar (http://desk.mytruceidentity.com/genres/comedy/11mytz8cOmcnl92udMnK6nDSdFsuTZqXytN%2BfkprVTkJzV6j2%2FLgZauImE9%2F4qAyaUUz2U%2FGeETW5NavpWVSb8ttySCI%2B46yOShif8EZ00INd0VY%3Druc4)

http://appache.mytruceidentity.com/gardening/
A motion detector for objects like meteorites, falling rock, dust devils and maybe things is much more complex than a simple motion detector for persons or wildlife with very limited detection range needing bodies warmer than the environment. the rover is sweet (https://mars.nasa.gov/msl/) . Anyway, hit me back.