Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:30:12 +0100
From:      "Jon Otterholm" <jon.otterholm@ide.resurscentrum.se>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Teleommunications data retention / 2006/24/EG

As a member of EU, ISP's in Sweden are now force to comply with
2006/24/EG from 2011-07-01.

=20

In short we have store information about our customers communication
with the rest of the world - and we are not happy being forced to do
this.

=20

In Denmark ISP's have done this for a while and (as to my knowledge)
they are using Cisco Netflow to do this.=20

=20

I am aware of ng-netflow and was wondering if anyone out there are using
this on their FreeBSD bases routers to comply with 2006/24/EG?

=20

Are there anyone out there using FreeBSD routers successfully running a
solution that complies with 2006/24/EG?

=20

//JO