Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 00:50:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ian Kallen <spidaman@well.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ep0 or zp0

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, Nate Williams wrote:
> However, if I ported the ncv driver to 2.2.6, would you be willing to
> test it and get back to me quickly?

If you move the ncv driver into 2.2.6,  I will test it and get back to you
as quickly as I can.  I'm still tweaking on that 2.2.6 installation to see
if I can figure out why my X servers doesn't like the psm device...
thanks,
-Ian

--
Ian Kallen <spidaman@well.com>
"Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made