Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 02:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Asking Sue nicely, no personal Emails... (was Re: How import

I'm sorry too, Sue (the Email below arrived in my personal box from you).  Your
Internet provider has been contacted regarding the fact that you continue to
disregard my request, and I will also be contacting the administration at
freebsd.org regarding this.  If they do nothing, I will contact MY provider as
well and request assistance in this matter.  If nothing still comes of this,
I'll find whatever other resources on the Net are necessary to stop this from
continuing.  There are groups on the Net that deal with spammers and those that
harass others, and if I have to turn to one of them, I will do so.

I'm very sorry you have decided to continue what could have ended peacefully
and without problems on either side.

E-Mail: Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
Date: 28-Jun-98
Time: 02:09:08

This message was sent by XFMail under Fvwm2 and FREEBSD.
My personal website is at http://www.serv.net/~fewtch/index.html
Take a look if you have the time - something for everyone there.