Date:      Sun, 13 Sep 1998 19:56:26 -0500
From:      Scott Chappa <schappa@cryogen.com>
To:        FREEBSD-NEWBIES@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation with System Commander 3.03

Hopefully this is the correct forum to ask this question.  I currently have
System Commander installed with Win95-SR1.  My HDD storage setup is the
following (on the same chain):

C: 341 MB

6.2 GB (into the following partitions)
D:  1.6 Gb
E:  1.6 Gb
F:  1.6 Gb
G:  1.6 Gb

My desired scheme is to make the G partition completely BSD and install the
OS there.  First of all, is this possible?  Also when I make the BSD boot
disk and rebooted, I came to an menu that talked about disk slices.  I
assume slices=partitions?  Thanks for any help.

Scott