Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 13:32:59 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Who disabled my urchin stats?

Somebody went into the crontab file on freefall and disabled the
urchin statistics, adding only a little "Jordan was here" comment.

Don't do this kind of thing.  I'm in the middle of a trial here with
the folks in question and if you have any problem with it, TALK TO ME
DIRECTLY.  Don't just edit it out of the crontab file without so much
as a mention or I'm going to be compelled to start tightening up root
access around here.  If we're not talking to one another, we're not
being effective admins and fewer admins can be the only result.

Thanks.

- Jordan