Date:      Sat, 06 Feb 1999 06:39:41 +1000
From:      Talbot NEIL <talbotn@sportsmedicine.com.au>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3.1/4.0, the alpha, and a dog named blue...

Hi all,

I have been trying to set up a Alphastation  AS200 4/233 for the past 3
months and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with it.

If so could you please email me with the details.

I have FreeBSD Release 3.0 on cd  Direct from Walnut creek. i have tried
making the boot disks and everything.

I am at a loss.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Talbot NEIL