Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:53:20 -0700
From:      "N6REJ" <n6rej@tcsn.net>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RedHat vs FreeBSD

Hello, I've been using RedHat for about 2yrs now, and like it pretty well,
but I'm told that FreeBSD is much more secure right out of the box, and that
over all its a better OS.  Can anyone explain the caveats that I might be
getting into?  Pro/Con's...etc....
Thanks in advance.  And Please, don't flower it or distort it.  I'm still
new at this so what you say to me will matter.

Troy
n6rej@tcsn.net
"I do not understand what I do, for what I want to do I do not do but what I
hate I do"
Rom 7:15 NIV