Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 1995 16:48:26 -0400
From:      Temptation <temp@temptation.interlog.com>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xfree

> >Yes I tried that. No go. when I just mark Xfree in the custom
> >install keeps telling that I never did.  so I try the Xfree user. it then
> >tells me that it can't mount /dos, that it is already, and when I umount
> >it still gives me error.
> >

> I guess this is another bug on Jordans list. :)
What I would suggest here would be under the packages install, would to
put an install for Xfree/Bin/etc... one that doesn't try to setup
Part./Dos/Network etc, becuase you already have done that, you just want
install something maybe you didn't the first time. The way it is now, it
wants to you goto the parts menu, then set up the labels, Dist, media,
etc..( by the way if you FreeBSD install already, and try to run
sysinstall, and goto labels, it doesn't read the labels that are assigned
already)

I'll that :)

> This is under bash correct?  Are you logging in with the "cons25" terminal
> type on the console?  It should work.  It does for me under tcsh and bash.
No I haven't gotten bash up and running yet, it under that cons25 terminal