Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2000 12:59:41 -0400
From:      "Matt Rudderham" <matt@researcher.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   OT: Problem with XFree86 libxog4.so.3?

HI,
I'm having some trouble with getting enlightenment running. I installed the
package with all the other required ones. I changed my .xinitrc to
/usr/X11R6/bin/enlightenment (X works okay with other Windowmanagers twm,
etc..) and when startx is run I'm getting the following when it tried to
start enlightenment:
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared Object "libxpg4.so.3" not found
Is there another package I should have installed? When I did some searching
I found some references to a Netscape bug requiring an update to this file
but nothing that seemed to help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- Matthew Rudderham