Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 1996 15:43:06 -0700
From:      Paul Traina <pst@jnx.com>
To:        wollman@freebsd.org
Cc:        candy@fct.kgc.co.jp, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, olah@freebsd.org
Subject:   bin/649 - fix questions (tcpdump / print-atalk.c)

Back in September, you made a change to tcpdump's print-atalk.c code to
fix PR # 649.  One of the changes was to print appletalk addresses in hex.
This is not, to the best of my knowledge, correct.  Every network monitor or
router that I've seen (cisco, gatorbox, et al) use decimal for the network
number and node address.

I'd like to back this change out as part of the upgrade to the current tcpdump
so that we return to canonical address displays.

Objections?