Date:      18 Apr 1997 11:43:03 +0100
From:      Paul Richards <p.richards@elsevier.co.uk>
To:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
Cc:        Paul Richards <paul@originat.demon.co.uk>, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Restructure of web site - progress report

John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu> writes:

> Originally from webtechs, but the authoritative source for the
> HTML DTD, ISO latin 1 entities, and a suitable catalog are
> (respectively):
>
> http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/MarkUp/Wilbur/HTML32.dtd
> http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/MarkUp/Wilbur/ISOlat1.ent
> http://www.tecc.co.uk/bmj/archive/7072ww5.htm

They're not in cvs anywhere? Should I grab an authoritative copy then
and put it in my new area as the original source?

Can I commit your SP port into the ports area?

Anything else I'm going to trip over that you can warn me about before
hand :-)

I got stuck because of the vfork bug (sgmlnorm wouldn't run) so
progress has been slower than I hoped this week.

The way things are looking there will now be a three stage build.

1) Populate /www/{src,data} with all that's needed out of our cvs tree
   (either the main OS or the ports area)
2) Build the environment needed to build a site.
3) Build the site.

Either the result of stage 1 or stage 2 will be distributable as a src
distribution or a binary distribution respectively.

--
  Dr Paul Richards. [p.richards@elsevier.co.uk]
  Originative Solutions Ltd.  [paul@originat.demon.co.uk]