Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 1996 20:29:27 -0400
From:      Jan Knepper <106030.3360@compuserve.com>
To:        A JOSEPH KOSHY <koshy@india.hp.com>, Russ Nelson <Nelson@crynwr.com>, "[FreeBSD Hackers]" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HP 100VG support

Koshy is accused of writing:

/* Russ Nelson <nelsonrynwr.com> who is the official source of the CRYNWR
packet collection.  The driver for the J2585A card is in BETA apparently
and wasn't part of the last release I saw, so you may have to ask him
for the sources. */

Sounds good. Russ, are you listening? I hope it is no problem sending the
sources for the HP 100 VG card to me?

Thanks in advance,
Jan Knepper

PS: I would like to thank everybody for the great reponse on the Matrox
Millennium Video Adapter. I ordered the drivers from xinside Friday last
week and received them last Monday. They are working great!