Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:06:34 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        Robert Heron <robert@heron.pl>
Cc:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: serial port at > 115.2Kbps

* Robert Heron <robert@heron.pl> [20001031 16:37]:
=>Hi All,
=>
=>is it possbile to set serial ports (sio*) in FreeBSD to higher rates than
=>115.2Kbps? I have proper serial card, that supports rates at 230Kbps (ISA
=>card based on 16650 UARTs. IRQ and I/O address set by jumpers).

Search for SHSMOD on the web..I saw something there but never had time to
see howto use it....there is something for Unix...
It was somewhere at http://anjara.dna.fi/95serv/95serv.htm - where I
started ;-)

HTH

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be
one. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Essays"