Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:08:54 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/motd

* Zaven <grish27@yahoo.com> [20001031 16:28]:
=>Hi everyone who will read this mail. My question is how can I design the /etc/motd file or is there some programs that will help to design it?

I believe it is perfectly legal to replace what is there with your own
version of folk tales ;-)

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

Life is like an onion: you peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you
weep.	-Carl Sandburg