Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:17:57 +0800
From:      "Yuan, Jue" <yuanjue02@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: switching from linux to freebsd

On Tuesday 01 August 2006 23:18, Erik N=F8rgaard wrote:
> Yuan, Jue wrote:
> > What about the first question? curious too :-)
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/
>
> is a good bookmark to have when you accidentially delete a post you
> later want to look at.

Hi.

Thanks for your reply first.

To be frank, I just don't get what you mean. I don't see any previous post =
of=20
this thread that talking about the first question. Am I wrong?

If you refered to STFW, then I could get your idea. And after google, gvinu=
m=20
is the substitue, right? :-)

=2D-=20
Best Regards