Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:36:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Glenn Sieb" <ges@wingfoot.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What are people using for MUA's nowadays?

Simon L. Nielsen said:
> mutt works nicely with PGP/GPG and handles a lot of inboxes very well
> (procmail sorted mailing lists).  When setting up mutt the first time it
> does require you to spend some time making a good .muttrc (mutt's main
> config file) that works with your setup, but once you get that done and
> learn the basic keys, it's very nice.

http://mutt.netliberte.org/

Saves a lot of time, and helps get the options you want set just right
:)--One of my coworkers sent me to this site a few months back and it's
really a wonderful resource! :)

Glenn
---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear
"All acts of Love and Pleasure are Her rituals"-Charge of the Goddess