Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 1996 10:57:30 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de
Cc:        michaelh@cet.co.jp, dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, scrappy@ki.net, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISDN Recommendations Requested...

Wolfram Schneider wrote:

> Michael Hancock writes:
> >The BISDN stuff is for a TELES card that seems to only support the German
> >and maybe other European tel comm interfaces.
>
> The Teles company will going public (Nasdaq, New York) last quarter
> 1996. They wouldn't do that if they don't want sells ISDN cards to the
> USA market.

And if they eventually have their ISDN line interface ready for the US
market, there is still someone needed to write the D channel layer 1,
2 and 3 protocol stack (which is not DSS-1 i suspect).

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                    Hamburg, Europe
                                              (A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nstall BSD ?