Date:      Sat, 17 Aug 1996 11:17:42 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone care to set up a firewall in exchange for CDs? :-)

I could probably also toss in a couple of FreeBSD T-shirts. :-)

WC has no budget right now for paying consultants, so this would have
to be a trade of sorts, but we really need someone to set up a new
firewall here using FreeBSD (what else? :).

Any firewall experts willing to do a little work in exchange for the
aformentioned merchandise and/or credit in WC's good will bank?

I've taken a couple of stabs at this myself, but I'm a *lousy* person
for doing firewalls as my entire career has been devoted to the
science of delivering data, not blocking it, and I have never really
given the science of computer security much thought - there has always
been someone else around who cared easily twice as much as I did about
it, so I haven't had to. :-)

Anyway, if this sounds like it's of potential interest to you and
you've experience in setting up firewalls, please contact me directly.
If you're in the California Bay Area, even better!

Thanks!

					Jordan