Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:01:05 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Jason Evans <jasone@canonware.com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, jgrosch@mooseriver.com, Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Brett Glass and reality (was: Windows Refund Day: Watch out for  Linux tactics)

Well okay,  if you don't  like Brett's advcocay or "zealotry" lets hear
your advocacy -- I am all ears !

By definition almost all freebsd hackers are FreeBSD zealots and yes
we do need people that are willing to "market" FreeBSD .
I confess after so many years hacking, working and playing on FreeBSD
it is kind of hard to think of anything else 8)

	Amancio