Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 1996 10:14:05 -0500
From:      gwh@spiders.com (Gene W Homicki)
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, "Danny J. Mitzel" <mitzel@ipsilon.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: does anyone get ``good'' audio quality with VAT and SoundBlaster?

 +---
 | And does anyone think that a GUS could coexist with my AWE32?  I like my
 | AWE so much I don't want to give it up, but I want vat to sound halfway
 | decent.
 +---

	After quite a bit of tinkering, I was able to get a GUS MAX
and an SB Pro to coexist.  Its probably possible to do with the AWE32,
but I'll bet its not a "fun" thing to do.  I did very little testing
with the SB Pro because the sound quality rots.

						--Gene

--
Gene W. Homicki                               gwh@spiders.com
Objective Consulting, Inc.                    http://www.spiders.com/