Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 06:08:30 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        crtb@upcoming.dcrt.nih.gov
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Error in GUIDELINES

 * I suppose nobody with the brainpower to compose a port would fall
 * for this one, but in sec. 0.2, it says:
 * 	#ifdef _HAVE_PARAM_H
 * 	#include <sys/param.h>
 * 	#endif
 * which is wrong.  The conditional is backward; it should be #ifndef.

Um, I'm afraid you're wrong here.  If you read the comments right
after this piece of code, it says "add -D_HAVE_PARAM_H to CFLAGS in
Makefile".  This is because some systems don't have <sys/param.h>.

 * Furthermore the conditional should be omitted, since the same
 * conditional surrounds the entirety of <sys/param.h>.

That's _SYS_PARAM_H, not _HAVE_PARAM_H. :)

Satoshi