Date:      Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:01:57 -0600
From:      "Teilhard Knight" <teilhk@crosswinds.net>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Correction CD doesn't boot

I posted this message a while ago:

<<I am trying to install FreeBSD 5.3 in a laptop which I just recently
bought.
Problem is that the installation CD wouldn't boot. I have tried burning
several brands of disks and trying them in other computers and I am now sure
is not the media. I even disabled hyperthreading in the BIOS and nothing.
Anyone can offer some advise about what to do?>>

What I should have said is that the CD itself boots but doesn't boot the
kernel. After selecting the kind of kernel boot you want, I get a line and
everything freezes. Sorry for my bad explaining.

Teilhard.