Date:      Fri, 01 Mar 1996 20:02:49 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Bakul Shah <bakul@netcom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WebActive

First of you it is most cool that the server was developed on
FreeBSD --- Fantastic to hear!!!

Given that Bakul is on the list and I am pretty sure that he
knows the sound driver hackers (hang on let me go to my closet
darn where is that army certified flame thrower, shit)

Bakul, just compiled the audio player with the existing sound
driver. If you have any problems just e-mail me .
The FreeBSD sound driver is the linux sound driver.

	Amancio