Date:      Fri, 19 Jul 1996 18:10:09 -0400
From:      Mario Verville  <root@quebecweb.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Big Problem

My name is Mario Verville, I am a french canadian that
runs freeBSD 2.0 on a 386 Machine.

My server name is quebecweb.com.

Here is my problem.

I log my machine on the web via kermit and pppd.
When i try to put httpd, it runs but only few minutes
after i loaded httpd a message:

Fatal trap: page fault while in Kernel mode

Fault address: 0xf040f00

Fault Code: supervisor read, page not present

appears and the system reboot. Sometimes
before it make it, when i tried to log
(pppd file /etc/ppp/options), this message
appeared, but now, it is one or two minutes after i loaded

httpd -r /etc/httpd.conf

I know my service provider was supposed to
change the bandwidth. Could it be the problem?

Please help me

Mario