Date:      Tue, 04 Sep 2012 19:45:26 +0300
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andrey Zonov <zont@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] unprivileged mlock(2)

on 30/08/2012 12:06 Andrey Zonov said the following:
> Hi,
>
> So, I've got the first version of the patch (attached) which fixes
> memory locked limit checking and accounting.

Andrey,

your mlock.patch looks good to me, but I haven't verified pieces under RACCT.
Please try to get a review from a person who is knee-deep in the VM code like alc
or your mentor.

The code should also be sent for vetoing to security@.  Not sure if you would get
a review there, but absence of nays would be good.

When the code is ready to be committed, please remember about
memorylocked=unlimited in the default entry of the default login.conf.  A big
warning about it will have to be posted (in UPDATING and current@/stable@ at the
very least).

Thank you very much for doing this work.

P.S.  It would probably make sense to provide some HTTP home for this patch as well.

--
Andriy Gapon