Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 2003 07:29:17 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Cc:        mirror-admin@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New www site?

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 05:07:59PM +0900, Jun Kuriyama wrote:

> I think www@ team cares about www contents.  IMO, you can coordinate
> www mirror sites, too.

If www@ shares this opinion, the only place I'm aware of that contains
a list of WWW sites is the pull-up list on the main Web page.  What
would you want me to do when requesting modifications to it?  I have
learned how to update documentation using PR's and having the documentation
team take care of the updates, I can use that mechanism if you like.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu