Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 08:01:13 -0400
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What do newbies want?

At 07:07 PM 4/15/98 , you wrote:
>First, the <-questions> folks don't particularly wish to hear questions from
>rank beginners like me for the umteenth time.  Nor do I want to bother them
>with my questions.

Sometimes it takes thick skin to get stomach some of the responses you'll
get from Questions.  Not everyone means to be harsh with a terse answer,
though; people are often just pressed for time or forget that novice users
need that extra little push.  (That's why we need a separate set of
programmers and PR people.)  Just keep pressing for the info you need, and
don't worry if you bother anybody.  As long as you're asking legitimate
FreeBSD related questions, you have every right to ask them, and anyone who
doesn't like it can unsubscribe.

K.S.