Date:      Sat, 02 Mar 1996 11:49:16 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Ravis Tasakorn <gc727305@netserv.chula.ac.th>
Cc:        Jon Loeliger <jdl@jdl.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Virus checking

> Dear All
>
>  I've just count myself to subscriber of freebsd-hackers-digest and wonna
> join you , Is this the way to treat new member ? Ah! :-(

I've informed Ravis that he simply has the wrong place (and filled him
in a bit on the Romanian post we got just 2 days before, which
triggered my response).  I've also told him that we're not a Windows
group, we don't run Windows and Windows related questions will be
appropriately ignored.

On another note, would you believe that some people have written me to
ask about the MAILBOMBER virus?  Apparently a number of people, including
a friend of mine, whom I formerly considered to be quite intelligent (:-),
thought it was REAL.. :-)

					Jordan