Date:      Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:50:12 +0100 (BST)
From:      Duncan Barclay <dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anyone in Atlanta?

Hi

I'm going to be in Atlanta 26/10/98 to 30/10/98 at a conference. Is there anyone
who might fancy a meet up and a beer and show an English-man around the town?

I'm actually working at the conference, but could probably arrange some time in
the evenings if anyone is interested.

Until 25/10/98 I'm at the Hackers-fest in the Netherlands and not too well
connected but I will be able to catch up on the email on Sunday.

Whilst in Atlanta, I'm at
        Grand Hyatt Atlanta
        3300 Peachtree Road
        Georgia 30305