Date:      Mon, 22 Jun 1998 07:44:00 -0700
From:      don morrison <dmorrisn@u.washington.edu>
To:        smoergrd@oslo.geco-prakla.slb.com (Dag-Erling Coidan  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I finally got my University's bookstore to carry FreeBSD   stuff!! 8^P

>Hmmm, you're giving me ideas. I have been (successfully) lobbying
>Akademika (the University bookstore in Oslo, Norway) for quite some
>time now, but I just realized that I have never thought of ordering
>FreeBSD books for the CS department library. They'll order at least a
>copy of any book any student or staff member asks for, so c'mon guys,
>make me a list :)

Good idea.  The departmental libraries here makes me go get a book at an
affiliate library if they have the specific book I want though...If none of
them have it, you can ask for it at each library, and their administrations
will each get moving on it separately, and you'll end up with like 15
copies. ;)