Date:      Thu, 01 Jul 2004 03:40:01 -0400
From:      "Skateboarding in Seattle" <news@skateboardingmagazine.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Big Air Bash - Seattle, Washington uqb

We cruised up to Seattle, Washington this past weekend to check out the Big Air Bash. Vert Skaters in attendance were Danny Way, Chris Gentry and Buster Halterman. The Red Bull Vert Ramp was set up by Spohn Ranch and the day turned out to be a huge success. Here are the photos and story
http://skate-accessories.com/dbm83/l.php?14662&381679
skateboardingmagazine.com

Also we are 2 skateparks away from reaching 900 skateparks on skateboardpark.com. If your local skatepark isnt listed please put it in there.
http://skate-accessories.com/dbm83/l.php?14663&381679

thats all for now
later Louie

Switch to HTML version:
http://skate-accessories.com/dbm83/msgtype.php?type=1&email=381679&emailing=7423
We hope you enjoyed receiving this email, but if you no longer wish to
receive our emails please click here: http://skate-accessories.com/dbm83/un.php?7423&381679
Skateboarding Magazine
1927 Harbor Blvd #611
Costa Mesa, Ca 92627