Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 14:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Gerchmez <fewtch@serv.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Undesired Personal Email Rejected.

Greetings -

This is a form letter set to be sent whenever I receive a message from you.
I'd like to remind you that I'd prefer not to receive personal messages
from you in my mailbox.  Your message has been deleted unread automatically
by my filters, and this letter has been mailed to you.  It will be sent
any time I receive a personal Email from you.

Please try to remember next time not to send Email to my personal mailbox.
Your compliance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Tim
fewtch@serv.net