Date:      Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:57:17 +0000
From:      "Schiro, Paul (LeftHand Networks)" <schiro@hp.com>
To:        "freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HP NC550

Hi all.  I'm hoping to reach a FreeBSD developer that is interested in work=
ing on a driver for the NC550SFP 10GbE dual-port SFP+ PCI-E adapter (its an=
 Emulex ServerEngines chipset).  I'd like to donate one of these cards to s=
omeone who's interested in working on it.

Please include me directly on any responses, as I'm actually not on the lis=
t and want to be sure to see them.

Paul Schiro
HP Storage
Direct: 303.625.2471
Fax: 303.442.0965
schiro@hp.com<mailto:d.j.s@hp.com>

LeftHand Networks, an HP Company

Note: This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contai=
n confidential and or proprietary information which is provided for the use=
 of the intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission, or disseminati=
on of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohi=
bited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and de=
lete this communication and any copies of the content immediately. Thank yo=
u.