Date:      Fri, 01 Oct 1999 15:21:24 -0400
From:      Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Askey PCMCIA modems

I have an Askey 1456VQC-T4 2M K56flex modem that I received with my Quantex
laptop.  I am currently running 3.3-RELEASE and we are in the middle of
getting the PCCARD support re-setup.

Has anyone used an Askey modem with FreeBSD with any sort of success?  I
didn't see an entry for it in the pccard.conf file, and so I'm wondering if
I'm going to be stuck getting a new one.

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Cornerstone Networks Engineering - highway@cstone.net
Report received spam to: spam-report@cstone.net with the full headers