Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:59:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Greg Berenfield <gberenfield@berenfield.com>
Cc:        "Potts, Ross" <rpotts@harris.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: PCMCIA/PC-Card support

It only works with certain chipsets... look for "imp" in the people
section of www.advogato.org

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|