Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:04:41 +0000
From:      j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ctrl key to show current system operation?

I seem to recall some key that when combined with control (I believe) would
show a single line with the current system operation.  This way, if the
system seemed hung, you could hit this key and see that actually the system
was in the middle of an I/O operation.  It is sort of like top, only one
line, and only shows what the CPU is busy doing.  I have been looking all
over for this and I can't find it.  I don't even know where to start looking
.  Does anyone know what I am talking about here ?

Thanks....

jcm
--
"That depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is." -President Bill Clinton

"I don't know what you mean by the word 'ask.'" -CEO Bill Gates