Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:37:59 -0600
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [ports-i386@FreeBSD.org: java_cup-10.k failed on i386 4]

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 10:01:14AM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Any ideas why every port that uses diablo is failing on 4.x?

Works for me on 4.10.  It almost seems like the .java_wrapper script is
failing to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly or that path doesn't contain
libjava.so (I'm not sure how this could occur) or libjava.so can't be
loaded for some reason.  Since diablo hasn't been changed recently, one
would assume its some recent change in 4.x?  Doesn't bento use some sort
of 4.x jail on a 5.x box to do its port builds?

--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Information Technology              FreeBSD : glewis@FreeBSD.org