Date:      Sun, 08 Oct 2000 21:25:21 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Merges in to STABLE branches

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in the next days, weeks and months I hope to be able to do regular MFC's
> back onto the 4 and 3 STABLE branches with occasional 2.2 MFC's.

	Out of curiosity, what specifically were you planning to commit to 2.2?
Unless it's something that is a very high security risk it may be better
to avoid disrupting this branch. In particular you want to be very
careful about disrupting the ability to upgrade to 3.x from
2.2.8-Stable.

Doug
--
        "The dead cannot be seduced."