Date:      Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:53:20 +0100
From:      Morten Johansen <johansen.m@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Theo de Raadt

Bill Sommerfeld is one of the architects of NetBSD's SMP support,
which was imported into OpenBSD recently.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/1993/11/15/0003.html

Subject: another wonderful Theoism.
To: None <hackers@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.medford.ma.us>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/15/1993 16:27:50

The following is being quoted from private mail under the doctrine of
"fair use".

Mr. Deraadt made the following [patently false] statement about the
FreeBSD team:

> They have not written a line of code
> themselves, and I challenge you to prove otherwise to me.

He later admitted that they *had*, in fact, written some code.

It's clear that he's not being rational about FreeBSD.

					- Bill