Date:      Sat, 2 Oct 1999 18:14:53 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>
To:        Matt White <mjw@dhp.com>
Cc:        Hiroo Ono <hiroo@oikumene.gcd.org>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAO3 and FreeBSD3.3

On Sat, 2 Oct 1999, Matt White wrote:

> For what it's worth, I cvsuped the head branch of PAO3 today and installed
> it on my 3.3-STABLE system.  Everything seems to be working still except
> USB, but I've never played with that before so I don't know if it works
> with the mainline code either.  So far the only PCMCIA card I've tried is
> an AT&T Wavelan card.  It seems to work just fine.

I've been patching USB in, and out to PAO, and there are no problems as
far as I know. Things which work in 3.3 work just fine. Such as Mice,
Zipdrives, ActiveWireInc.com and so on work just fine. Things like Serial,
Ethernet and paralel converters do not of course, as they are not
supported in the main branch.

Dw