Date:      Mon, 29 May 1995 12:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        hasty@netcom.com (Amancio Hasty Jr)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: vat

> >Anything that could be done to get them to make vat/sd/wb binaries
> >for freebsd?  The following forwarded from the rem-conf mbone list.
>
> Yeap, instant constant flame specially after his stupid announcement
> about the audio stuff.
what stupid announcement?

> I already sent my flame....
I think FLAME isn not the way to make friends..

> 	Amancio

I sent him a message pointing out that as we can run the BSDI binaries with
some ammount of success, that to produce a native binary should not be too
much of a problem, and that we can make all resources he needs available
to help him do it....

julian